We are a traveling private specialty group that serves general dental offices in the Houston and surrounding cities.
We are looking to add an onsite, traveling Treatment Coordinator to support the operations of our specialty team 3-4 days per week.
Experience in treatment planning, presentation and insurance, a must. Must be familiar with endo, oral surgery, perio and ortho treatment coordinating, procedures and billing.
Occasional work from home opportunity.
Commitment to professional and clinical excellence is a must!
The Treatment Coordinator will work onsite (dental offices) to help support the traveling and remote services team.
The Treatment Coordinator enhances office workflow during and prior to production days.
The Treatment Coordinator must enjoy teaching and interacting with staff members of all skill levels to improve patient experience and financial results.
If you are looking for the culture and autonomy of a private practice, with the benefits and perks of corporate, we encourage you to apply!
This is a full-time position with benefits and travel stipend.
This is a great opportunity with room for advancement and growth.
Day-to-day responsibilities as a dental treatment coordinator include:
- TC will support up to 15 GP practices; support and maintain productivity
- Review treatment plan and insurance verification with office staff and specialists
- Communicate with travel team to assure successful outcome of production days
- Assist office staff with all specialty related denials that include: duplicate claim, timely filing, EOB requests, not medically necessary denials, COB denials, COP Denials
- Provide feedback to providers, departments and offices in relation to revenue impactful details
- Develop and conduct problem solving techniques
- Support and enforcement of CSS regulations; attention to detail
- Demonstrate exceptional integrity and composure with patients, staff and specialists
- Actively participate in all aspects of the operational support duties
- Corresponding with patients that have any questions about treatments
- 2 + years’ experience; dental Office Manager/Coordinator.
- Knowledgeable in all specialty procedures; endo, ortho, perio and oral surger
- 2+ years of recent Specialty coding and billing experience
- Comfortability with presenting dental information to patients
- Licensed RDA preferred
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Represent a professional image
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills; ability to manage multiple dental offices & staff
- Detail oriented; superb organizational skills a must
- Computer literacy
Work Location: Houston and surrounding area.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
Work Location: In person